Real Life stories- Coming soon

As you have hopefully figured out by now, I have more friends than just those at the sleepover. In fact, I have a lot of them, and I will try to identify them by nicknames here.
The class at my main homeschool group is:
M-Cat
M-Kat (don't confuse the two, they are actually different people)
Bella
Ace
Adam
Bunny

My cousins:
Eli
Ashlen
James

Other random friends:
Burger (Interesting text message conversation led to that one- I'm apple to her)

I need a name for two of my dance friends. I'm not sure what to call them.
Now on to the title of the post... It's true. I will be posting real life stories soon, like the sleepover. (Which was awesome, but one of a kind in posting)
Yeah, and that's it. Just a bunch of nicknames pretty much.

Bye guys, see you later-ish?


Comments

You might also like