A Quote From A Friend

On Goodreads, a book site, I have some friends. I got to know them through Warrior Cats role-play mostly, although I have a few from other places. Some of them are writers.
Goodreads also has a quote system, used mostly for book and writing quotes.
So one day, Vanilla sent me this quote that she had written herself.
“Writing a story is like ruling the world. Except it's even better. How many rulers out there that you know can tell people what they say?”
VanillaCreamPie8888 
I really like it because it's so true! I think I might have given Vanilla the link to my blog once, but I'm not sure. Shoutout to her for a great quote.
Do you have any good writing quotes or inspirations?

Comments

  1. "If you don't write what's on your mind, people will never know what's on your mind."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like