Merry Christmas!

Hello all! This is Gemstone, writing from Ali's account. Don't ask. There is only one person I know regularly reads my blog, but Merry Christmas!!
I know it's Evy's corner not Gemstone's, but technically it is mine. (Insert evil grin here [if dragons can grin evilly])
By far my favorite Christmas gift was my actual bow and arrows, one of which is already lost. I shot it into a clump of grass and now I can't find it. (Insert sad face here)
I also got one of those pattern coloring books and another sketch pad (#4), modeling clay, candy, a plush panda, and a roll of duck tape with owls on it. 
On a less happy note, I am discontinuing Blog Days. We are always too busy to write on Wednesdays, or most any other day. I find it hard to believe that this is only my fourteenth post!!
Well, Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy the rest of your holidays!
Gemstone
Evy
Merideth
and the rest of the blog team.

Comments

  1. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that I'm not your cousin. If you like my blog, though, feel free to stay a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this
    blog on regular basis to obtain updated from newest news update.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like