The Tiny Kitten Exchange

Hello, it's Evy. Today I plan to tell you about the Tiny Kitten Exchange.
The T.K.E. (Tiny Kitten Exchange) is something I started a few months
ago at my homeschool group. (Yes I am homeschooled and attend a
homeschool group. That tells you basically nothing about my personal life.)
It's really simple, actually. All you have to do is draw a tiny kitten
on a square inch of notebook paper, fold it in half, put a name on it,
and give it to someone. I gave one to all the girls in my class and the
substitute teacher.
Here are some pictures telling you how to draw them. It takes literally
no art skills at all, except maybe for eyes and accessories. Anyway, I
show you how to draw it in great detail.

First, you need notebook paper. Turn it so the lines go towards you.
Now, find four lines where you will draw your kitten. Draw a curve
across two of them.
Repeat below the first curve. It will kind of look like a lemon. This is
your kitten's head.
For the ears, start a tiny bit before the line dividing you kitten's
head in half. Go upwards in a diagonal until you reach the outside line.
Then go down the outside line. Repeat on both sides.
Add dots for the eyes and nose.
Now make an oval(?) for the body. Draw a line across the bottom of the
oval. When you cut out your cat, cut along this line.
Add two dips for legs and one more for a tail. (I messed up with saving the drawings, so just do your best, okay?)
You're done! Add accessories (I did a Santa hat) or color if you want
to. Then cut it out, fold it, and give it to someone.


Comments

You might also like