The Liebster Award

Thank you Anika for nominating everyone who made it to the end of her award post! That included me, of course. 

The Rules

  1. Thank the blogger that nominated you.
  2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
  3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you.
  4. Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
  5. Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating.
Starting with facts. Some of these you know and some you may not.
  1. I LOVE IMAGINE DRAGONS! Listening to their music (on full volume) as I write this.
  2. I am really good at drawing Littlest Pet Shops. For some reason they are really easy to draw. 
  3. I collect stuffed animals.
  4. I do not like to use mechanical pencils.
  5. I own a lot of striped clothes.
  6. I love to wear tank tops.
  7. My first pet was a black cat named Mackenzie. I do not consider black cats unlucky.
  8.  I take four styles of dance, three days a week.
  9. I don't have many favorite things. 
  10. I make clay dragons sometimes.
  11. I still like to play with Playdoh. It's really fun.
Now for Anika's questions!
When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging on October 23, 2015. I had been following Doll Diaries for a while and seen some other cool blogs. I wanted to start one of my own. I was worried at first that I would abandon my blog after a few months, but here I am. I could say that it worked out.

What was your first story called?
What do you define "story" as? The first "book" I ever remember writing was a story written on notebook paper with pencil drawings titled "Snoopy In November." It was about, unsurprisingly, Snoopy the beagle celebrating Thanksgiving. I specifically remember that I had trouble with speech bubbles.

Cheese, or no cheese?
Um... Cheese usually. I don't actually like a lot of dairy products, so cheese and ice cream are basically all that I eat in that category.

Favorite animal?
Cats or dragons. Bunnies are nice also.

Do you like pizza?
Most assuredly.

Who is your favorite author?
I really don't know. I like too many.

Which bloggers would you want to meet most IRL?
Probably Anika and Birdsong321.

Do you have any pets?
Yes. My family has two chickens, Spots and Rosie, and two cats, Mint and Amber.

Favorite character created by YOU?
Probably Gemma. She is not from a book, she is from a roleplay. Her time period is in sort of a Hunger Games type futuristic world. She is very good at working weapons and mechanical items. Her weapon is an exploding stress ball that only she can touch, or else it will explode.

MC’s pet in your favorite book where the MC actually HAS a pet?
I think it's probably a tie between Turquoise from The Element Guardians and Burrito from Caught Outside.

Mermaids or dolphins? (or neither)
Both! Dolphins are amazing and real, but mermaids are amazing and fictional. It's an impossible choice.


Now for my questions! I may have borrowed some of these from Anika. :D
  1. When did you start blogging and why?
  2. What's your favorite song?
  3. Do you still like PlayDoh?
  4. Dragons or Unicorns?
  5. What is your favorite genre to write?
  6. Do you play any sports? (Gymnastics and dance count)
  7. Do you wear jewelery? 
  8. Anything that you collect
  9. Which bloggers or online friends would you want to meet the most irl?
  10. Dogs or cats?
  11. Favorite thing to post about?
Now, I nominate: everyone! If you are reading this now, you are nominated. I don't think that you are required to act on your nomination.

This took longer than expected. Thanks for reading!


Comments

Post a Comment

You might also like