Update + First Paragraph of Shadowed

I just wanted to let you guys know that I will probably not be posting for the rest of November. NaNo takes a lot of energy and I have also added some more schoolwork that's taking up even more of my time. I have also been thinking about changing the blog background, so if you have any ideas for that please let me know.
And I will also show you the first paragraph of Shadowed.

“Dria!” Grace gave me an awkward hug from the side. I could tell that Grace's smile was forced. It had been for almost a week now. I hugged Grace back, pulling my hair back so it wouldn't be in grace's face. Grace's eyes were a little red, I noticed. I patted her on the back, hoping to giver her something real to smile about. I could tell Grace was worried. I was too, even though I didn't know Fara anything close to as well as Grace did. 

I need to get back to my homework, so I will end this post here. Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

You might also like