I have returned! (And the Sunshine Blogger award)

I'm writing to Muppets Christmas music. Some of their songs are so funny! And I pretty much have them all memorized because I have been listening to them since I was little.
Anyway, I have emerged from the depths of NaNoWriMo with a half-finished novel and the desire to sleep for a week (or at least be a Pintresting lump for a while.) I'm going to take a break, then when I am ready I will write a thousand words a day until Shadowed is finished. I still have no better title for it, but I haven't thought about it much.
As usual, the plot went right out the window around halfway through the month. I think the story is more interesting for it though. The beginning and end still follow the plot, but the middle is very different. (I also think that the MC's older sister is actually the antagonist!) I only made it to 35,000 words, but that is still a huge achievement for me. I hope to finish Shadowed by Christmas, so feel free to bug me about that.
That's pretty much it for the NaNo check up, so on to the other part of this post.

flowers-wallpaper-24

The rules:

Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
Nominate 11 blogs.
Ask them 11 questions
Hmm... Well, thank you to the amazing Anika for nominating me. 
My nominees are: The first eleven people to read this? I guess if you comment I can tell but otherwise it doesn't matter.

So now the questions!

What is your favorite winter drink?
Hot chocolate is amazing (definitely my favorite) but I drink tea more because it requires less effort. 

Sleep in or wake early?
Sleep in. It's more enjoyable to get 10 hours of sleep from 11-9 rather than 8-6 for some reason.

What’s your favorite kind of pizza?
THE PIZZA KIND. I really don't know. It's all pizza to me.

Have you ever met any bloggers IRL?
No, unless you count my sister Ali, who does have a blog. 

What’s your favorite genre of books?
I have been really into romance recently. Futuristic/dystopia and some styles of fantasy are close behind.

Library of Book Store? Why?
Library all the way because it's pretty much free. Unless the book store has things the library doesn't.

If you had to give up one, would you stop blogging or watching TV shows? (Don’t worry, you can still watch movies, just not series or episodes.)
I would give up TV because I don't watch very much anyway.

Who is your bestie blogger buddy? (Yes, I stole that from Abby)
Probably Anika. I haven't really talked to many other bloggers.

If you met me (Anika) in real life, what do think I would be like?
All I can really imagine is your blogging identity, so I think you would be a lot like that.

If you could only use 1 word to describe yourself what would it be?
Artist. I consider drawing, writing, filming and ballet to be forms of art, and those are my favorite things to do.
 

How many words can you type in a minute?
Let's find out. (One minute later...) I can type seventy five if I'm not trying to keep a story going. Probably about forty if I am writing a story.

So that was the Sunshine Blogger Award! Have you noticed the background change? Did you do NaNoWriMo?
Until next time,


Comments

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for doing this!! :D I wish we cold meet IRL... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like