THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD

ALLCAPS! YEAH!
Ahem.
Sophie/Shuffle at Lunar Reflections tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you for giving me something to post about.
I've been at an inspiration block for most everything, besides Caught Outside, which is good. I'm still way behind on Camp NaNo. I could make it, but it's doubtful.

img_0233-1
Rules:
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer their questions
Nominate 11 people
Ask 11 questions

You all know me. You know I never nominate anyone for awards ever because I know no one. Oh well. 

Sophie's questions are:
  • What is your favorite MG fiction book?
  • On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?
  • Favorite caffeinated beverage?
  • Favorite Disney song?
  • If you could time travel to any time period and meet anyone at any time in their life, when and who would you go to?
  • If you were in Star Wars, what role would you play?
  • Have you ever blown anything up?
  • Favorite book villain?
  • Dream job?
  • Do you own any POP!s? If so, which one(s)?

And I go on to answer them here. I think I'm going to be spewing a lot of thoughts here, possibly unrelated to the questions. We'll see how it goes.

What is your favorite MG fiction book?
So, I'm assuming MG stands for Middle Grade. And in that case
  • the Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus series
  • or Warriors (also a series)
Both of which are very good and you should read them. Also both very long. Warriors has like, thirty something books and they are still writing more. I haven't read most of the new ones, but I want to.

On a scale of one to ten, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?
Tacos. My friends and I have discussed this and decided that is the appropriate answer.
 

Favorite caffeinated beverage?
Coffeeeeee or Dr. Pepper. Both are very good.
I rarely drink coffee but its so good. 
 

Favorite Disney song?
LET IT GO.
Just kidding. Or am I?
Ummm.... I love the entire Frozen soundtrack, and I'll Make A Man Out Of You is fun to sing.
WAIT. That one song from Robin Hood about Prince John. I have no idea what it's called, but I love it. And the piano one from the Aristocats. (Those are two of my favorite Disney movies. I love them and I used to watch them a ton.)
 

If you could time travel to any time period and meet anyone at any time in their life, when and who would you go to?
I would go really really far back to like, Biblical times. And I would just live there, see what life was like.
Ancient Rome or Greece would be cool too. Or any time we don't know a lot about. Discovering their culture through being there would be so cool.
As for who... I'm not sure. Maybe just average civilians. 
 

If you were in Star Wars, what role would you play?
I know nothing about Star Wars. Although I had a dream about it once! I don't know exactly why it was Star Wars specifically, because it was one of those things that you just subconsciously know.
I remember that there was a war. I was trying to hide a baby in a creepy mansion but there was nowhere to hide it. I went outside and got shot in the leg. Thankfully the baby was safe.

Have you ever blown anything up? 
Not exactly. Coke and Mentos. Those bubble wrap things that are fun to pop. But other than that, no.

Favorite book villain?
I don't know. I feel like I say this a lot.
A villain that I can't help but hate? Professor Umbridge. She's so awful and just ugghhhhhh.... I want to punch her. 

Dream job?
I would love to write or draw. Or if I got into professional dance.
I wonder what dance companies do big jazz productions. I would rather do that than ballet. 

Do you own any POP!s? If so, which one(s)?
NO. I think POPs are sort of ugly, to be honest. I would not want one.

That concludes it. Sleepy Evy signing off.

Comments

  1. Hey! I'm pretty sure Daisy @Caught Daydreaming was the one that tagged you! I think I forgot to nominate people! XD I loved your answers though! They definitely made me laugh. (Tacos.....)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like