The Cramm Award

Good morning! (or afternoon or whenever) I'm currently listening to Walking The Wire by Imagine Dragons. It's such a great song go listen to it!

Anika Joy from This Journey Called Life nominated me for the Cramm Award.

Rules:
  • Tell who created the award and a little about them. 
  • Mention who tagged you
  • Share three things that motivate you to blog
  • Share three people who inspire you to blog
  • Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
  • Answer your challenge question
  • Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a challenge question

 This award was created by Olivia from Your Rose Awaits, although her blog appears to be currently inactive.
I'll go ahead and do my nominations now, since you all know who I'm choosing. YOU: 10+ BLOGGERS READING THIS. DO THIS AWARD! Please. (If you do, tell me!)
Now for the questions.

Share three things that motivate you to blog

1. Getting comments. It means so much to me when someone comments, even if it's just "This was cool! I really liked ___."
2. I feel really motivated to post art and writing that I make.
3. This is probably going to sound weird, but I feel like I owe you (my readers) something? I don't know if this is motivation exactly, but it's a desire not to quit so I'm counting it.

Share three people who inspire you to blog

Loren

Sophie

Emma

Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world

I just want to lift the spirits of everyone that comes my way. I think small, I know.


I have two challenge questions, one from Anika, and one from Sophie because I really liked it.

What is one dream you would give anything to make come true?

(From Anika)
I really want to publish a novel. I'd have to finish it first, but then if I got it published with a major publisher and really recognized, I think I would die of happiness. It would be amazing.

What is one experience you have had that shaped your mind and heart into what they are today?

(From Sophie)
Spiritually, I think that being at summer camp has changed me the most. The camp I go to is a Christian camp. Mostly you do normal summer camp things but with morning and night chapel added and with a more God-centered focus. The whole place is so peaceful.

My challenge question for you is:
What place do you feel most at home? (besides your own house of course)

Comments

  1. Awww! Thanks for saying I'm an inspiration for you to blog! I love your blog and I think its prettttttyy awesome :D
    What place do I feel most at home... Well probably Cocoa Beach Florida, (My favorite place in the entire world!) and second that camp that I met Daisy at. I still go to it, and its so fun and relaxing and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could say the same about your blog. 😊
    That's awesome! Summer camps are always fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like