Evan Interviews: Delbert

Evan here! Today I will be interviewing Delbert from Travels With Delbert! He was a wonderful interviewee for my first published interview.
Let's get to know Delbert!


So Delbert: what are your hobbies?

I really like to travel. I blog about my travels at travelswithdelbert.blogspot.com, and blogging is another one of my hobbies. I like inspire people, and I know that I inspire so many people every day to get out into the world and explore.


It sounds like you have a large audience. What sorts of things do people say about your adventures?

They say that they are really cool. I did a post about my autobiography, and people said that it was so neat and they loved it. I'm very glad that I inspire so many people just by telling about the average things that I do.


How old were you when you started traveling?

I have traveled my whole life. Whenever I was just a young duck, I went everywhere with Allie, my companion. Originally, I did simple trips like going to see Allie's grandparents, but then she started taking me on bigger trips, like our trip to see a waterfall.


You must have a lot of experience! What is your favorite place you have traveled?

That's a tough one. I went to Colorado a long time ago. It was really neat because even though it was the middle of summer, there were still some piles of snow. The snow was piled by a snowblower, but it still amazed me that it was cold enough for it to stay.


Why did you decide to start blogging about your travels?

I really enjoy traveling, so Allie's sister suggested one day that I should start a travel blog. She said I would be inspiring to many people.


It seems that you care a lot about inspiring others. What inspires you?

The beauty of nature really inspires me. It amazes me that there is so much in the world that is so intricate and so beautiful.


I always feel inspired in nature. Have you ever been to another country?

Sadly, I haven't. I would really like to go to Scotland, though.


Ooh, Scotland. Such a beautiful place. What is your preferred method of transport?

Usually, I just take the car. Occasionally I have ridden the bus, and once I took a plane to Colorado. The plane was really neat, but if I rode a lot it would become average and not so cool. I do enjoy the bus; it is very comfortable. There is plenty of room in the luggage bins.


If you travel so much, do you have a day job?

I am an insurance agent. I work with my friend Steve. We have our own insurance company called the Insurance Guys. I really enjoy being an insurance agent. I help people all over the world to get insurance coverage and find the plan that is right for them. I like helping people and getting them the things that they need.




 
That is wonderful! These are all the questions I have. It has been really nice interviewing you.

Thank you. I've really enjoyed being here and I hope your readers will go check out my blog.

I will link his blog again here: travelswithdelbert.blogspot.com
I hope you enjoyed reading my interview! Please leave me a comment if you would like to see another one. I have a few subjects in mind.
See you next time!
♡Evan♡

Comments

  1. I really liked it! I read Delbert's blog and the waterfall pictures were awesome! Id like to read another interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Would you (or any character of yours) like to be interviewed?

      Delete
  2. great interview Evy! We'll have to go and check out his blog :)
    ~ alex and ever xo
    https://thesmokeandashes.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... That's a neat idea! I don't have a blog, so you couldn't interview that.. I don't know if there is anything you could interview me for. I guess I am kinda boring XD. You could interview Juliett though. (From Gazing at the Stars). I don't know if that would work but you could try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I can interview Juliet if you want. Email me and I can come up with questions.

      Delete
  4. Awesome! I might do some interviewing in the near future...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like