Pumpkin Patch Pictures

It's raining and I'm cold.
There have been some beautiful fall leaves this week. I do have a few pictures, but not enough for an entire post. And now it rained, so they're all on the ground. *Dramatic sigh*

But I did go to a pumpkin patch several weeks ago. Some of these pictures were taken by Allie, but we can't remember which ones.


Look at all the pumpkins!


The pumpkins were laid out in satisfying squares.





All pumpkins should be blue and lumpy. These remind me of Cinderella.

Corn.


I really love this picture.



The small corn. I think Allie took this because that's my hand.


I want to eat this. It looks really tasty.




Lies.


Allie took this one too! or I have some amazing no-handed selfie skills.
I got the tiny pumpkin, but not the big one. Isn't it cute?
By the way, that is my favorite dress. 


This is the bottom of the gourd I was holding.

 I'm sorry this was late, but my birthday was Thursday and we celebrated this weekend. Song recommendation of the post: Action Cat by Gerard Way. It's fabulous and repeat-worthy. Until later,

Comments

  1. which do you like about Action Cat by Gerard Way, the music or the lyrics?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like