So I Bought A Doll

I told myself I wouldn't do it. It was a lost cause.


This is Evan, the first doll I created with AG's Create-Your-Own line. I fell completely in love. Her hair? Her eyes? Absolutely adorable.
I said I shouldn't get another doll. It was $200! I had heard bad things about the custom line having defects or sending the wrong doll.
I decided to go for it anyway, and I'm so glad I did.



Scooter is excited for a new friend.


Meet Evan Claire!


Isn't she beautiful?


She has gray eyes and freckles.


And she wears blue glasses. I decided to get the new pixie cut wig, and I'm absolutely in love with it.


She loves flowers. 




And butterflies.




And she wears a hearing aid. I think it makes her a little bit unique.


That's my new doll! She is absolutely beautiful and I love her.
I didn't have any problems with the Create-Your-Own line. Everything is AG quality and it even shipped faster than I thought it would. 
Fun fact: The flowers in this photoshoot were from my mom's birthday. 

What do you think of Evan? 
Until later,

Comments

  1. Evan is ADORABLE. I love her:) I really want the CYO doll I designed, but she's...so...much...money...lol. Evan's glasses are cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are sooo expensive though. My wallet is very glad I was able to order her while AG was having a $20 off sale.

      Delete
  2. Oh a doll you designed yourself! That's great! She's lovely and unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... eBay is a good place to find dolls. I've saved 2 dolls for heaven knows what would happen to them from eBay auctions. Oh yes, My Samantha says hi. She has been around since I was in middle school. I hope you have been enjoying your doll ( the reason I am. not saying the name you have given your doll is b/c that is my name .) I have a create your own doll also. I have no clue who she was created to look like, as I got her off a online auction (eBay ) and her condition is sad. From research though that's how I figured out she is a very old like first version of create your own doll from the late 1990s. I named her Jenny. ( also spelled as Jennie.) and she has a arm that needs replacement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ever gotten a doll from eBay, but two of my dolls, Disney (a renamed Samantha doll) and Kaya were bought from secondhand stores. Evan Claire has a pretty unique style from my other dolls, so I really like dressing and taking pictures of her.

      Delete
    2. My longtime best friend ( and doll.) Samantha, Molly, and Felicity are all directly from American Girl. adopted all 3 unofficially when I was in middle school. Originally belonged to sister who didn't want or care much for them. They all almost went to a younger cousin of mine who has a legacy of destroying dolls. After a lot of time trying to prevent their demise , I managed to convince sister to officially let them go to me instead. Along with them, I bought three dolls off eBay. Girl of the year from I can't remember, Kailey, Kirsten, ( who is to be sent to doll hospital for hair issues,) and Jennie who is also soon to go to doll hospital. They have issues that were the reasons they cost bout nothin

      Delete
    3. I started collecting dolls when I was about 10, I think. My sister and I saved up together and we bought Disney. I already had Kaya, but I didn't play with her very much, and her hair was terrible. Disney and Kaya both need some restoration, but I've done my best to take care of them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You might also like