Happy birthday to me, LIFE UPDATES and commenting

Hi people, it's Evy as usual, and today I have a post that I have been trying to get done for the past two(?) weeks.
On the second I was officially a year older (I would rather not share my age), so yeah.
I have also meant to get pictures of my Webkinz and AG dolls in their Halloween costumes, but we didn't get all the pics taken and so I never got around to it. Maybe at some point I will.
Before I forget, LIFE UPDATE: I have very limited internet use every day, so I may not be posting as much. That is all for my LIFE UPDATE.
So, I really, really like comments on these posts, it gives me the satisfaction that someone has actually taken note of what I'm saying. If you have something to say, or if the post made you smile or something, or you want to say "I like your blog" or even "I don't like your blog", please please please comment! I do understand that you have to use Google accounts to comment, and if your account is under your real name, everyone would be able to see it. I do moderate the comments so I am considering if I should change that. I might get more comments from friends that way. Let me know your opinion in the comments (See what I did there?).
There is also a "like" checkbox down below this post. Scroll down to the end of the post and look near the +1 button. It says "Your Opinion Please!" There are three boxes, labeled "Like," "Dislike," and "Wait What?" If you don't want to comment, just pick one based on your reaction and click it please!
Goodbye until next time,

Comments

  1. This is Evy. I have successfully updated the commenting restrictions. You may now use Google accounts, have no name, name and url, or anything from the list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like