Answering Your Questions


I got 20 questions in response to this Q&A. I'm so excited! Thank you all so much.
The questions ended up being a little American Girl themed, but that's okay! 
Now for the questions!

1. What is your favorite and your least favorite food? 
I am not at all a picky eater, so finding my favorite food is a bit of a challenge. At the moment, I really like dried pineapple, and also peanut butter and celery. 
Under no circumstances will I drink plain milk or eat beef bologna. 

2. Do any of your school friends use AGIG (American Girl Instagram?
Not as far as I know, although my friend Mal follows some AG photography accounts. 

3. Do you have siblings? How many?
Yes! My sister, Allie, and my little brother, Mr. Turtle.

4. What has been your most embarrassing moment on AGIG?
So far I haven't had any major embarrassment, but it always sucks when I reply to someone's shoutout for shoutout on their story and then realize it was posted 20 hours ago. 

5. Do any of your friends know about AGIG or that you like dolls?
Most of my friends have known me for a pretty long time, so they know that I collect dolls. Some of them even like dolls too.
I think I've mentioned my AGIG sometimes, but not all of my friends know about it.

6. What's your favorite Disney show?
None of them? I'm not a fan of Disney channel in general. The humor is boring and the sets are unrealistic.
I used to watch Phineas and Ferb sometimes, and I liked that.


7. What is your biggest peeve about taking doll photos?
When I set up a pose and then realize that my shadow falls on the doll. I have to reset the entire picture and the background.

8. Do you like waffles?
Yes. They are very nice.
Thanks to the person that sent this for getting that song stuck in my head.

9. What is your favorite strange thing to do with your friends/siblings?
I'm 99% sure this question is referring to Sam and Allie.
We do lots of strange things, but a few of my favorites are when we annoy Allie by screaming Ride (by 21 Pilots), and when we have long conversations that go very strange places. Those usually start as a joke, and afterwards we agree to never speak of them again. (North America. The Society. I'm just gonna put those out there so you can wonder what is so strange about them.)
I also love when we play MASH because we come up with amusing options. For example, I am going to grow up to be an Oompa-Loompa with no kids who lives in a shack in Texas.
Oh, and our random characters! My son T.J., who is not dead but has received numerous death threats. His evil clone from outer space, Josh. Jeremy the Cool Puppet Dude, who has the world's handsomest nose. Delbert the duck, who runs an insurance company, is a cash register at Publix, stalks people, and runs a travel blog on the side.
There's more, but I'm going to stop now.

10. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about social media?
I love social media because I can meet and befriend people that I've never met in real life. You can share cool stuff, and find cool stuff, and keep up with people's lives.
It's so easy to be anonymous. Because I'm shy, I like to use anonymous messages to send kind messages, questions, or random things to make someone laugh.
But some people use that to send hate, and that sucks. Why would you ever send hate to someone? If you dislike someone that much, block them and move on with your life.

11. What's your favorite color?
All shades of blue, green, and purple.

12. Where is a place you really want to go someday?
I really want to go to Sequoia National Park. I saw photos of it in National Geographic when I was younger. I thought the giant trees were the coolest thing ever, and I really wanted to see them in person. My Dad got to go two years ago when he was on a business trip. He brought me a shirt and a took a bunch of pictures, and now I want to go even more. Something about cell phone pictures makes it seem realer.
If he goes to California again this year I might get to go with him.

13. What are the best and worst parts of being part of the AGIG community?
The best part is knowing so many people that like dolls and photography! I love the diversity of the whole community and that people work for that same diversity in their dolls.
The worst part is the drama. Hate accounts, people begging for free things, all that.

14. What are your favorite hobbies/pastimes?
My favorite pastimes are watching Youtube and listening to music.
My favorite hobbies are writing, drawing, and blogging.

15. If you could have any animal, what would it be and what would you name it?
I would have a dragon, and I would name it either Gemstone or Clouds, depending on the color. Clouds would be green or blue, and Gemstone would be red.

16. Who's your favorite Girl of the Year?
Lindsey Bergman or Grace Thomas.
I love Lindsey's collection, especially her scooter, and her meet outfit is adorable!
Grace is such a gorgeous doll. I love the colors and detail in her collection.

17. What is your dream doll?
Lindsey Bergman, Addy, or a Kaya custom with colored hair.
I'll probably get Addy and custom Kaya at some point, but Lindsey is retired and very expensive.

18. What is your favorite bed from the historical collection?
I had to do some research for this question, and it's a tie between Melody's bed and Rebecca's pre-Beforever bed. Her new one is very modern and I don't like it as much.

19. Favorite AG pet?
I love Mele, Nanea's dog. He's so fluffy and cute!

20. If you could design a dollhouse, what would it look like?
Prepare yourself for an essay. 
Firstly, it would be really big. I would have all the basic stuff like the AG kitchen, a bathroom, and a cute dining room.
Kaya and Maryellen would share a room. They would have unpainted wooden bunk beds, and Kaya would sleep on the top bunk. There would be a road map taped to the wall, a dog bed for Scooter, and a shelf full of shoes and outdoor gear.
Evan and Disney's room would have a white wooden desk, two of Kit's beds, and framed sketches on the walls. There would be a wooden chair at the foot of Evan's bed that was covered in books. Disney would have a storage trunk at the end of her bed.
Rileigh and Kylie's room would have a pink metal bunk bed, a fuzzy rug, and a white jewelry box dresser. They would have a lot of little stuffed animals too.
Alissa and Alex would probably share a room. It would be split down the middle: artistic on Alissa's side and frilly on Alex's side. Alissa would have Gabriella's loft bed, and Alex would have Rebecca's bed. Alissa would have posters on her wall, and Alex would have a jewelry hanger and an open closet full of dresses.
Lizzie and Jules would have little beds on each side of the room, a purple dresser, and animal posters and plushies everywhere.

If my family ever moves I might be able to have a dollhouse. Not this elaborate, because I own exactly two of the furniture pieces mentioned, but at least a dollhouse.

Shoutouts to people that sent questions!
18inchdollfan
sprinkles.ag
pixiedollsag
ag_pixie_pride
poprock.studios
Izzie
Charlie
Nabila 
Caroline
Plus four anonymous questions
Thank you so much!
I'm somewhat surprised that this turned out as well as it did.
Did you read all of these? What do you think of my dollhouse design?
Until later,

Comments

  1. Your blog is so nice! Thanks for mentioning me! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new layout/theme!
    Thanks for mentioning me too, I know i sent some of those questions but I dont even remember which ones xD
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't remember either, to be honest.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You might also like