Me rambling about stuff

This post is mostly me rambling about dress rehearsal, among other things. You have been warned.
I don't know why, but for some reason me leading younger classes in our performance finale is completely hilarious. I was standing with my arm up waiting to get off the stage and I just started laughing.
My brain right now is an equal mix of nervousness and excitement. I have an eight-count solo in our jazz dance and I need to quit freaking out about that but I can't. It happens every time.
I guess tonight wasn't quite dress rehearsal, because I didn't have to wear a costume. Friday is a different story though.
Funny thing two: My dance teacher pretending to be an entire class full of dancers for the Finale. I think B's rehearsal is tomorrow, so they weren't there. People applauded and stuff which just made it funnier.
Another thing that went through my head while I was at the auditorium tonight for not-quite-dress-rehearsal: "I hope I'm not in pointe shoes for Finale." THOSE THINGS ARE SO HARD TO WALK IN LIKE NO KIDDING. Imagine trying to walk with plastic toilet paper tubes stuck on your feet. I think it would be something like that.
I have Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy stuck in my head. I don't even know the words.
I'm also pretty good at writing in cursive left handed, at least considering that I am right handed. It's like:
I had to switch pens because my red one quit working. *sighs*
It's better with my real name, but I'm not allowed to show you that and Evy didn't quite sum it up. My name does have the "yn" in it though, so I'm pretty good at that part.
My bangs are so long now! They come down to my chin. I think it's been about a year since I cut them, and they've grown a ton. Can't say the same for the rest of my hair though. Come on, grow already! I'll never be Rapunzel at this rate.
Who is listening to my Pandora station? I swear I turned it off. Maybe Ali is listening and likes it. Maybe she'll adopt Fall Out Boy instead of dance pop. I HATE DANCE POP. Just to get that out there.
Should I wrap this up here? Yeah probably. I need to sleep but I want to write and listen to music and figure out where Garrett and Finnegan belong. (They're twin girls by the way. Their parents were expecting boys, but kept the names. Gee and Finnie for short.) Feed me plot twists, I will take all of them.
Until probably Monday or something,

Comments

You might also like