Kittens! (or really just Mint)

Do you, by chance, want to look at fifty pictures of my cat in various positions? If so, you have come to the right post. Welcome.
This post is dedicated to my wonderful cat Mint, who likes to sleep on things.

JUST LOOK AT THIS CUTIE SLEEPING ON MY ESSAY!! I have a lot of good pictures, considering how much she hates the camera. Seriously. She despises having her picture taken.

Selfie faceee! Or resentful glare at the camera, whichever you prefer.

"Leave me alone."

"You're not going to, are you?"
Yes, she is sleeping in a flowerbox. If you look you can see Amber in the one behind her. It's like, her favorite bed. 

Just look at Amber, being so photogenic. (and also my backyard. It's wonderfully green.)

Mint offers you a car and a garbage can.

Cute sleepy Mint! Go!
Light flare.

Bookshelf.

 Windowsill.

With my leg.

This is my phone background.

On my coloring sheet while I was trying to color it. But she was too cute!!

Not-so-sleepy-Mint on my Dad's car.

LOOK I HAVE A CAT IN MY LAP!

"u woke me up. rly?"

"Hello to you too."

Amber, guest starring Ali's legs. She so sweet and cuddly and ahhhhhhhh!

Amber likes the stuffed animal couch. She fits right in.

CURLED UP CUTIE SLEEPING IN A CHAIR!!!

 This is my Grandmother's cat, Harper. He's about a year old, as opposed to Mint and Amber, who are three years old.

 And to wrap up this post, my friend Stephanie's cat, Happy. Happy is very happy in general and I think she likes me.

Do you love cats as much as I do??
      -Evy (I've had enough images for one post.)

Comments

  1. AHHHHH I LOVE YOUR CATS SOOOOO MUCH!!! I now want a cat named Midnight Mint Mocha (after my favorite Starbucks drink lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good cat name ;) Maybe I'll steal it if I ever convince mom to let me get another cat.

      Delete
    2. Be my guest! There is no chance I'm getting another cat in the near future. My family has 4 now!

      Delete
  2. Haha, your cats are so. adorable. I really like the flowerbed picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cats are really cut! And yes cats can choose funny places to sleep

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like