Dress Up With The American Girl Crew

My sisters and I got out the doll crew yesterday to dress them up for school. When we finished, we loved the outfits so much we had to take pictures. Needless to say, I have a lot of pictures.
This is going to be a long post.


Alissa's outfit is one of my favorites, and she has the best hair by far.







Who is this with a bow in her hair? 


Kaya would like to inform you that she hates this outfit with a burning passion.


Best friends! ♡


Ellie


Kaya


And Scooter, of course!





Rileigh is so photogenic.


Delbert the gym coach, courtesy of Allie and Sam.


The Wellie Wishers. Addy, Kellie, and Lizzie.






These two are such cuties.






Kellile has the prettiest eyes.



Rileigh and Becky.


Rapunzel




Everyone posing together, including a few dolls I didn't get individual pictures of.


This one I did some experimenting on to blur out a weird background. I think I did alright.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm sorry for taking two weeks to write a post. School has messed with my schedule a lot, but this weekend I plan to write two or three reserve posts so this doesn't happen again. Thank you for being patient.

Comments

You might also like