Lanie Is Obsessed

I'm obsessed guys. Someone stop me before I go completely broke.
With what, you ask?
Well.
American Girl's CUSTOM DOLL LINE!!?!! It's the answer to the dream I didn't even know I had. I almost screamed when I saw the catalog.
Here is the link, if anyone wants it.
This thing is amazing. You can put together combinations of face molds, eyes, (you can even do odd eyes, how cool is that?) hair colors and styles, and pick from a few pre-set outfits and accessory sets.
I already have Maryellen, Kaya, and Alissa, and joint custody of Disney and Rileigh with Allie. I really don't need to spend $200 on a doll. Or anything, for that matter. Also, the custom line is twice as expensive, likely because it can't be as routine as the regular lines. Everything from AG is freakin' expensive.

These are my creations:


The dolls look a little awkward because it's just images layered together.
This is Nina. She plays a bunch of sports and loves dogs. She never wears her hair down and carries four extra hair ties everywhere.


This is Olivia. She likes sparkles and flowers, and she collects snow globes. Sunrise is her favorite time of day.


This is Louise. She could be likened to a nature spirit. She loves plants and could spend hours in the woods. Shoes are her mortal enemy.

Cerise is an animal-loving daydreamer. She loves to sew (and she made that dress herself.) She also has odd eyes, one gray and one blue, but it's hard to tell in the screenshot.

And lastly, my favorite:


This is Evan Clara Mackenzie. I cannot get over how adorable she is. Evan is a nerdy journalist who wears a lot of friendship bracelets. She loves bright colors and rollercoasters.
I really want to buy Evan. It's very tempting. Don't be surprised if I have a doll box show up on my porch before Christmas.
Lanie 

Comments

  1. IT'S SO COOL! I'M GOING TO CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!😜😛

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love creating dolls on AG's website too. :D I think my favorite out of the dolls you created is Cerise.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like