February

I have six drafts, a notebook full of post ideas, an unfinished Q&A, and a full sketchbook, yet I'm writing this. I don't know what I'm doing.
Here's some stuff that happened in February!

Two-ish weekends ago Allie and I went to a winter formal. Allie brought her boyfriend but he didn't even dance. I tried to convince him, but he argued that he wasn't a good dancer.
At the dance there was a pretty girl in a pink dress who ate like, 5 sticks of blue rock candy. I was impressed. I ate like 3/4 of one before I was overwhelmed with pure sugar and went back to eating chocolate.
With enough sugar I become partially extroverted. I got brave enough to convince them to play Fall Out Boy and then jumped around with Allie. Without sugar I think I might have just sat in the corner the whole time. I fear public judgment.

A new favorite song of mine is "I Don't Wanna Be In Love" by Good Charlotte. I could listen to it on loop for hours, and there are very few other songs I could do that with. Maybe I love it because I relate? Maybe because it's catchy? Because it suggests dancing as a cure? I don't really know.
I mean, I think I'm in love. I don't want to be in love, because it generally sucks. GET CRUSHES ON PEOPLE YOU CAN ACTUALLY DATE DARNIT.

Some other songs on the repeat-for-hours list are Bishops Knife Trick, Choke, Bouncing Off the Wall, Joyriding, and Northern Downpour. (Those are all links. Click them.)
Surprisingly, not one of those songs is by MCR, and I actually can't think of any others.

I've been marathoning Dan and Phil videos this month! Yeah, I have more productive things to do, but watching them yell about video games is way more interesting. They're so cute and hilarious and I love them.
Dan is all depressingly relatable, but at the same time he has good advice. Phil is a person I want to be like because he ran a successful blog back in 2010 or something. He's optimistic, likes sugar, and is less of a mess than Dan.
I think I would like to be a Youtuber, but I don't want to post videos of myself and plus I'm awkward on camera.

I'm getting better at driving. I'm still very afraid of it, but I think I will be able to get my license next January if this keeps up. The car I was learning in is currently broken, so my Dad is teaching me in his project car that sounds like a motorcycle and feels too much like a rocket ship when I'm only going 40.

I'm working on getting posts scheduled, and the Q&A will be up next week. There may be a few changes between now and then, but I'm still getting things worked out.
Until later,
Lanie 

Comments

  1. Hello! First off, thanks for following me!!

    Secondly, this post is so relatable! "GET CRUSHES ON PEOPLE YOU CAN ACTUALLY DATE DARNIT." Yess, same. And Fall Out Boy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Your blog is awesome.

      Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

You might also like