The Awesome Blogger Award

Hi everyone!
The amazing Sophie from Lunar Reflections tagged me to do the Awesome Blogger Award! It was kind of a while ago, but better late than never.


The rules...
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Tag it under #AwesomeBloggerAward in the reader.
(That must be a WordPress thing? *Shrugs*)
3. Answer the questions that the person who nominated you asked.
4. Nominate at least five bloggers.
5. Give your nominees 10 new questions.

Even though it wasn't in the rules, I should probably put in the original graphic. I don't mean to be rude to the person who designed it (although they will probably never read this post), but it didn't really go with my theme and I didn't really like it. Here is the original, in case you do like it, but if you don't, feel free to steal mine.


Here are the questions!

1. What's the last book you read?
George by Alex Gino. It's a middle grade book about a transgender girl. It's a very sweet book, not very long (I read it in about two hours). I would recommend it to anyone.

2. Who's your favorite author?
I'm inclined to say Rick Riordan, but I'm not completely sure. I read from tons of different authors and don't pay too much attention to who writes what. It's hard to decide, you know?

3. Are you more of a writer, reader, or artist? Or both, multipotentialites exist and if you're one tell me all the stuff you're good at!
I define myself as all three, but I'm mostly a reader and a writer.

4. Favorite movie?
I'm not sure. I'm bad at picking favorites.
I don't watch that many movies. Most of them are Disney movies, which are all around the same level of good in my opinion.
I just got Love, Simon on DVD, and I watched it last night. It is every bit as good as it was made out to be, so I'm satisfied.

5. What are your nicknames and how'd you get them?
Not this again.
Nayna is a nickname Sam gave me because of the way little kids tend to pronounce my name.
Miss A. is what my dad calls me, because that's the first letter of my first name.
Emo Spicy Girl is the dreaded inside joke nickname that manages to keep coming up in tags. You can read all about its origins here. 

6. How do you feel about the modern-day memes of this generation? (Not like fandom memes, I'm talking mainstream OOF's and Do you know de wae's. That last one's dead actually.)
I'm just confused by them most of the time. Some of them are funny. Most of them I don't understand.


This makes sense. Most other memes do not.
(I spent 20 minutes looking for this, and maybe 2 of you are going to get it. Why did I decide this was a good idea?)

7. Do you like video games or have you played any? Which ones?
I like nonviolent creative games. I've only ever played Minecraft, and I guess MarioKart counts, and I want to get the Sims 4. I do play the Sims Mobile though.

8. What do you like to watch on electronic devices? (Netflix, TV, movies, anime, etc.)
Mostly YouTube videos.

9. Here's a random one: Would you be a good therapist?
I would be a horrible therapist because other people's problems make me really upset.
For example:
Person: So this week, my girlfriend broke up with me, someone broke into my car, and my dog died.
Normal therapist: *Suggests ways to deal with grief or something.*
Me: Can I just... hug you until you feel better?

10. Prank your followers.
APRIL FOOLS this question was a joke.
Ha.





Okay, it actually wasn't. I tried to come up with a prank. It didn't work. I'm sorry.


I tag...
Charlie @ Picking Pineapples
Anika @ her cool author website!
Andrea @ Spaceships, Vampires, and Secret Agents
Delbert @ Travels with Delbert

That's all the people I can think of. You should go check out all of them, because they're awesome.
As usual, I can't actually stop you from doing this tag if you want to do it and I didn't tag you. If you want to do it, go right ahead! Have fun with it.

My questions for them are...
1. Who's your favorite YouTuber?
2. Do you like storms? Why or why not? 
3. What is your favorite song at the moment?
4. Are you very crafty? 
5. When you were little, what was your dream job?
6. If someone knocked on your door right now, who would you want it to be?
7. Do you keep a journal?
8. Have you ever stood in the rain for no reason other than getting wet?
9. Can you dance? (any style)
10. What's something on your summer bucket list? 

Leave a comment if you enjoyed this post! (I'm tired and cold and I can't think of a better outro, let me be.) Happy Pride Month, because it's still June.

Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me! 😊 I'll do it as soon as I can, tho I'm going away soon so I might not get a chance to do it for a while 😐
    Lol I'd be a crappy therapist too 😂 I can't handle my own emotions, let alone other people's...
    I enjoyed reading this! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it when you can. I look forward to seeing your answers!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I'll probably get to it a little late though because of the roadtrip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like