7 Fall Essentials [Collab with Hot Town Cool Girl]

Today's post is a COLLAB with Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl!! Nabila is awesome and so is her blog, which you can find here.

Today both of us will be talking about our favorite fall essentials! Fall is one of the prettiest seasons, and there are lots of fall things that I get excited about every year. Halloween of course, fall fashion, and not feeling sweltering hot all the time. Fall-themed things are very cozy.
These are my top 7 fall essentials!

 1. Tea

Pros of tea: It's warm. It tastes good. It requires less effort to make than coffee.
Cons of tea: I almost constantly have a burnt tongue in winter.
Tea is fabulous. My favorite kinds are black tea and mint tea. Black tea is really good with mint or lemon in it.

2. Candy Corn


Candy corn is probably the best kind of candy. I eat more of it than I probably should. It's basically just sugar. It's usually associated with Halloween, but there's no reason that you shouldn't eat it year-round. If you haven't had any this year, Halloween was three days ago, so it's probably on sale now. (Unless your country isn't as big on Halloween as America is.)
Another good thing about candy corn is that it's very fun to draw.

3. Boots

I love wearing boots in the fall. You can make them work with almost any outfit. I have three pairs: Rain boots, like the ones I doodled, some warm and fuzzy ones, and some leathery ones with heels. I can be six feet tall in the heeled ones, which feels a bit weird.

4. Jackets

Me in my Interactive Introverts Jacket

I could not live without jackets. This is mostly thanks to one of humanity's greatest inventions that I both love and hate: air conditioning. My school keeps the temperature at like, 70 degrees, which is entirely too cold. I can't wear short sleeves to school unless I have a jacket over them. To normal people, this makes jackets perfect for fall because you can still wear some of your summer shirts.
The up side of this problem is that I have collected some very cute jackets. I have a blue one that matches with t-shirts, my black denim one that I got at Interactive Introverts, a white fuzzy one that I wear all the time, and a bunch more.

5. Blankets

Me with a blanket cape
I haven't needed many blankets recently. For some reason it's been really warm where I live, which I don't mind, but it's not seasonal weather. But as soon as the temperature drops again, I will need them.
Fuzzy blankets are the best. My mom always complains that I wear them around like a cape all winter. They also make better pillows than actual pillows for some reason.
 

6. Pumpkins

 It's not Fall without pumpkins in their many forms. Pumpkins are fun to decorate with. They have such a pretty orange color! And the tiny ones that you can hold in one hand are the cutest.
I don't think I've ever had a pumpkin spice latte. This might be the year. A boy in my journalism class at school was shocked to learn that pumpkin spice doesn't actually have pumpkins in it.
Pumpkin pie is delicious, and so are pumpkin muffins. My sister and I are planning to try making some pumpkin bread later.

7. Soup


Lots of soup is a staple of cold months at my house. There have been some days where we have different kinds of soup for every meal. It's delicious, very easy to make, and warm, which makes it nice for cold days. Chili is really good, and there are some kind of round noodles that my mom gets that are amazing. I recommend soup. 10/10.

 What are your favorite fall things? Are any of them on this list?
Don't forget to go check out Nabila's post! Here's the link!

Comments

  1. The drawings are adorable! Did you draw them? They're so good!!
    Also, yes to all of these, this was a great collab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 percent loveeee the drawings. I couldn't agree more that tea is on this list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to read about your fall essentials! I love tea and pumpkins, too . They look so cool and they taste great! My mum makes the best pumpkin soup in the world, haha ;D Btw, I've just nominated you for an award and will be very happy if you do it on your blog. https://love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-sunshine-blogger-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried pumpkin soup, but it sounds good! Thanks for tagging me!

      Delete
  4. I was going to Starbucks the other day and since I lovelovelove autumn I finally drank a pumpkin spice latte and I can finally say that I I've tried it (it was super good). Books + autumn= a happy me
    The drawings were so cute btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books are another great thing for fall. Hm, I guess I'll have to try a pumpkin spice latte now!

      Delete
  5. So happy we could collab! I love those cute drawings. :)

    Nabila | Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like