It's Been A While

Hey guys. It's been a while.


I'm not burned out or too busy or any of that, really. I'm just unsure of what direction I want to go right now. I'm still thinking about it.
But until then, I thought I'd let you know that I'm not dead and talk to you for a little while.
I'm back at school for second semester now and I think I'm finally getting comfortable with it. Of course, it could just be an illusion fabricated by getting enough sleep and not being crushed by homework, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

My dance recital is next weekend and I'm getting nervous. I have extra rehearsal this week, which isn't really helping my confidence. The dances I'm doing are some pretty hard stuff. I'm scared I'm going to forget on stage or be too tired to do something. I really hope I can pull it together. I'm trying.

Here is a random photo of some pomegranates that I saw on my Sequoia trip.
My mom picked out some books for me from the public library. She got A Thousand Splendid Suns and Looking for Alaska. I'm pretty excited to read them. I haven't been to that library in a while because I haven't had time. The school library is kind of terrible when it comes to YA books on my to-read list.

It's entirely too cold. My hands are freezing right now. Why does winter have to be cold? Well, scientifically I know the answer. I don't like the cold. It's not fun.
I made a friend in my drama tech class who complains about the weather with me. She also likes writing and drawing, but mostly we complain about the weather.
My Christmas vacation wasn't very eventful. I played way too much Sims 4 (which I finally bought back in August. I don't know if I ever said that here.). I got to see my cousins, and that's always a lot of fun.

We exchanged white elephant gifts this year instead of buying each other presents, and that was amusing. My sister gave Braxton a singing Santa Claus that used to jump but doesn't anymore. The song is a little bit obnoxious and that's what makes it so funny. My 4-year-old brother gave Mason two wooden spoons and a toy car. Mason seemed a little bit disappointed. I got a giant package from Braxton that turned out to be four baking pans.

My parents gave me the parts to make my dream custom doll for Christmas! She isn't fully done yet, but I love her so much. She's so pretty!


This is Theia in her current state. I want to get her some eyelashes from Little Bitty Hearts but the ones I want are sold out right now. I hope they restock soon!

This is all I really have to say right now. Talk to me in the comments! How was your break, if you had one? I'll see you in a week, maybe.

Comments

  1. Yay! You are still blogging ( I thought you had disappeared.) Welcome back.Interesting doll hair style. Over Christmas break I bought Nellie. She quickly has became one of my favorites. Me? I'm still being me and surviving college. Second spring semester, but getting closer to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm still here. Nellie is so cute! You have Samantha as well, right? Good luck surviving college.

      Delete
    2. Yep. Samantha is the oldest doll of them all as in how long they have been here. Age wise? have no clue when some of my dolls were made. Samantha, in fact, is at this point not even a girl anymore. She as of last month is 18 years old.

      Delete
    3. Ooh, that's pretty cool. I know the "real" birthdays of three of my dolls, the rest I'm not sure about. My sister and I have ten between the two of us and we got most of them secondhand.

      Delete
    4. Nellie is actually the only one I purchased all by myself with no problems or blemishes. I have her meet outfits she came in and her Irish Dance outfit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You might also like