50 Things That Make Me Happy Tag


Hello guys! Today I have something a little different: a tag! I haven't done one of those in a while. 
I saw this tag on Ann's blog last week, and reading all of her answers made me feel very happy. This tag is very pure and good, so I thought I should try it. This would make a great journal prompt too.

50 things that make me happy
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Being warm
4. My cats
5. Wearing my favorite clothes
6. Watching the sunset
7. Stargazing
8. Tiny plants
9. Photography
10. Being in nature

 
11. Finding new music to listen to
12. Listening to my old favorite songs
13. Dancing
14. Books
15. Libraries
16. My cats
17. Writing
18. Drawing
19. Butterflies landing on me
20. When it's raining, but not quite enough to go in yet so you just kind of stand outside and feel the water on your face


21. The sound of wind chimes
22. Seeing pride flags in public
23. Fireworks
24. Snow
25. Being awake late at night in the dark
26. Blogging
27. Playing the Sims
28. Little kids being cute
29. Being in the water
30. Eating fruit that's warm from the sun



31. Positive comments on my creations
32. Flowers
33. Pretty notebooks
34. Jewelry
35. Standing in a stream and feeling the water running around my feet
36. Making cookies
37. Dessert
38. Days off school
39. Finishing projects
40. My dolls


41. Dan and Phil's videos
42. Welcome to Night Vale
43. Reading old journals
44. Miniature things
45. Formal dresses that make me feel like a princess
46. Decorating my room
47. The feeling of the swings at an amusement park
48. Good salads
49. Making gifts for people
50. Making people smile


I hope that you smiled while reading this. If you did, I tag you!
Do at least one thing that makes you happy this week.

Comments

  1. Aww, I'm so happy to see this post from you! ♥ Great list. I love being in the water, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete

Post a Comment

You might also like