TTFN

Hey guys.
I'm sure you've noticed that my posting has gotten spottier and spottier this past year. I am sorry about that, but thank you all for being patient.
That being said, I feel like I really don't have a lot to say right now. It's not for lack of trying. I have around eight draft posts, but pushing them through to completion doesn't feel like I'm producing my best work, or even that I'm being honest. When I first started blogging, I wrote any idea that came into my head and posted it. It led to a lot of content, but not necessarily the best. (Those posts are still up if you want to see how much I've changed, lol.)
I still think of ideas, but usually when I ask myself if you guys really want to see this, the answer is no. If I ask myself if I need you guys to read it, the answer is also no. I really want to post things that are important to me, and I'm really just not getting that right now.
In general, I'm not doing great a lot of the time. (That's not something I really want to get into online.) I have a heck ton of other hobbies that also take a lot of time. I'm trying to finish Scouts before November so I can redraft it during NaNo. And, even though we're only two weeks in, junior year is out to get me. 
Don't take that the wrong way, though. This isn't goodbye, although I don't really know what to call it instead. I still haven't finished Tales From The Bookshop, and I promise that I will. It hasn't updated in eight months or something. Sorry about that. I have already written like half of the conclusion; it's just the beginning and middle I need to fill in. You will see more of Corey, Rose, McDonald's (vampire?) boy, Katelyn, Michael, and the time machine.
I even have a behind-the-scenes post fully written for a photography project I'm currently posting on Instagram. I'm going to have that up in about two weeks so it won't spoil the whole thing for my IG followers.
But yeah. I want to post things that mean something to both me and you. I'll be back when I have something to say.

Comments

  1. I fully understand that activities/hobbies take up a lot of your time, and school too! I'm starting my second week of my freshman year, and it seems like the workload got so much bigger from last year! That being said, I'm sure everyone here understands how you are right now, not being able to think of something to post AND busy...If you feel like you need to focus more right now on school and writing and whatever else may be going on in your life, then that is perfectly all right and nobody has a problem with it...I'm sad that you are taking a break from blogging, but I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that we'll be with you every step of the way, and we'll still be here when you come back. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. Missed your posts lately! I really hope you'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like