Everything in my sketchbook

I'm wearing jeans today for the first time in six months. I can't believe it's so cold already! Ahhh! NaNo/my birthday is only three weeks away!
So today I'm going to be showing you all the drawings in my sketchbook that I filled this past week. Well, not really everything. Out of a fifty page sketchbook, this is about half of it. Some of it was doodles that I don't need to show, other parts you have already seen. I tried to keep it all new stuff, but I can't remember everything. Hold on tight, because this is going to be a long post.
To start us off, we have this lovely drawing of Elsa! I drew this Christmas morning when I got the sketchbook, so it was the very first thing I drew in it.

Item four in my sketchbook is this picture of an eyeless ballerina. I'm not sure why exactly she has no eyes, or if they're closed or what. Drawing the hand on this was SO HARD. Hands in general are hard to draw.

The Element Guardians! This was the second design of their appearances. They have now been redesigned another time and I'm thinking of doing it again because I want to make some of them male. Oh well.

FROZEN! If you haven't guessed, which maybe you haven't, I LIKE FROZEN A LOT. Especially Elsa. And I know Let It Go word for word, which drives my friends crazy.

This is a self portrait, sort of. I never actually finished coloring it, but this is close to what I used to look like. I had short bangs two years ago.

This is just a sketch of a dress. I think it's pretty.

Teeny tiny dragon. This is the first dragon I ever drew. It's so small! Like, its head is the size of my pinkie.

Another, finished, dragon. It's Gemstone! She is much bigger, but not as big as some dragons I have drawn.

This was for a school project. Should be self explanatory.

This is an artistic rendition of a littlest pet shop set. I think it's really cute.

Doodles in colored pencil. My favorites are the poodle and the cat. The guy in the corner has a paper bag over his head.

Ami from The Final Princess, but with green eyes instead of blue. I have tried, and it is nearly impossible to braid your hair with one hand.

The Candy Corn Cat. This is a design for a Webkinz (I collect them) that I may or may not enter in their design a Webkinz contest. It's pretty cute, isn't it?

Have I showed you this? I can't remember. I love this girl's hat and I wish I had it myself. Adorable!

This is a map of Hazernia. Just for reference.

This is one of my sister's roleplay characters. She has an enormous head but otherwise is drawn pretty well.

This is a drawing of a fashion design from a tracing kit. Ali and Charlie came up with it and I offered to draw it.

This is a drawing of Glow, a clay dragon I bought from a craft fair. I decided not to color it and just shade it instead.

Cats! Warrior cats, to be exact. Left is Brightheart, right is Jayfeather.

Glint, the sea dragon. I made her out of clay and drew her. Eventually I'll make a post about all my dragons, because I have a lot of them.

Sad girl from the side. I didn't do so well with the face on this one. Sideways people are hard to draw.

This was a challenge thing. I was supposed to draw something using elements from jello and fire. I took color from fire and puffiness from jello. I think this tropical person with a fluffy coat is pretty cute.

As we near the end, more Littlest Pet Shops! This is another set and it took me a long time to draw. This is their clubhouse. Pet's names are:
Spot the dalmation
Kitty the little hamster in the front
Ginger the owl at the top
I can't remember the bunny's name. Does she even have one?

It's Grace! Who is Grace? If you don't know already, you'll find out...

And lastly, me! This is generally what I look like, although my hair frequently is fluffier than that. I have long bangs that go almost to my chin, but I'm still growing them out.

That was my sketchbook! What's your favorite drawing? I can't pick a favorite, I like all of them. From Elsa to myself, my style has changed and gotten better.
Until tomorrow, probably,

Comments

  1. I love drawing :-) . It's neat seeing how your drawings progress from your first ones to your last ones! I like the second to last, and third to last ones :-) . I also like the one of Ami. Keep up the good art!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your candy corn cat! It is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like