NaNoWriMo 2016

http://d1lj9l30x2igqs.cloudfront.net/nano-2013/files/2016/09/NaNoWriMo_2016_WebBadge_Participant.png



Have you noticed the thing on my sidebar? Maybe? It's probably obvious now that I'm doing NaNoWriMo this November! That gives me about 9 days, less than two weeks, until Halloween, NaNo, and my birthday. Yikes.
My novel is...

Shadowed 

(Working title, I need to find one that fits a little better. Any suggestions would be appreciated.)

So, synopsis, main characters? Yeah?
Two years ago, Grace Lewis's older sister, Fara, disappeared. There was no trail, no struggle, and no victory to the searches. Now, after a series of strange dreams, Grace sets out alone to find her sister.  Her search can only go so far, and what Grace needs most is a friend. When an accident turns the tables and sends Grace headfirst into an unfamiliar land, who really needs to be found?
Interesting? I hope so. I may post some of it during NaNo, but I will probably not post the whole thing. This is a novel that I may try to publish or post on a different site. I will work that out after November.
Now: Main characters.

Ryleigh Grace Lewis (Grace), age 12.
(It's supposed to be dark in the picture. Not the greatest one, I know.)

Adrianna Felicity Payne, age 12

What do you think? Are you excited for NaNo?

Comments

  1. This looks great! Hmm... Shadowed is cool, but I think something more like being lost or something would be cool too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I've been thinking, but I'm stuck on names. Maybe when I finish the story something will come to me.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your storyline is very interesting! Good luck on NanoWrimo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you explain what NanoWrimo is? I have been clueless about it ever since you started talking about it.-Charlie E.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like