Guyyyyssss!!!!

[February 9th, 10:47 pm]
Look at this:
[better picture :)]

LOOK ISN'T IT AMAZINGG??? IT'S JUST A SKETCH BUT IM SO EXCITED BECAUSE IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!
On another note, my legs fell asleep. And so did my cat. On top of my legs. I'm sorry, Mint, but you're going to have to move.
Somehow, she didn't wake up. Weird.

[February 11th, 3:15 PM]
Aand I'm back to finish the post. Here is the finished drawing:

This is Smoke Sky. She is an OC in progress. Don't ask about the fandom, it is too difficult to explain. (Seriously, don't. I won't answer.)
I don't know much about her story yet, but when I was thinking of an appearance it gave me such a cute/interesting mental image that I had to draw it.
I'm really satisfied with the posing and stuff for this too. THE HAIR AND FACE AND JACKET AAHH! I have plans to draw her actually wearing the jacket too. Do I start it now? (I shouldn't but I probably will anyway.)
I was going to do a slightly more detailed background but then... Either way, it's finished now. I hope you like it.
(GIVE ME FEEDBACK PLEASSE :D)
Until later.

Comments

Post a Comment

You might also like