Best Friend Blogger Q&A tag



Aaaahhh I'm so excited to be doing this!! I've never had anyone else really talk with me on this blog, so this is new, and yes, exciting.

So the rules are pretty simple, just tag 2 people and tell them to do it with their best friend, on or off blogger!

I was tagged by Shuffle from ShuggleCatBlogs. Shoutout to her and Daisy for creating this tag!

I am doing this tag with my friend Scarlet. (I've mentioned her before, she is the same person as Silver in the sleepover post) We were answering these in a Skype chat, so it's not just answers, it's also us talking a little. (And also I had to backspace over so many timestamps. Editing is not fun.)

On with the questions. [edit: I'm sorry that the font is being so weird, the HTML got messed up and I can't seem to fix it]

1. When did you two meet?

Scarlet: At church when I put a puff ball in your hair. xD

Evy: Lol yeah, I remember it really well.

Scarlet: It's been so long..... *insert nostalgia here*

Evy: It really has been though! Like, seven years.

Scarlet: yeah...

Scarlet: I suddenly feel like a teenager all of a sudden....

Evy: Well you are one.

Scarlet: Yeah but still. It's just strange.


2. What is one personality trait that the other has that you like?

Scarlet: I would say for the second question, we're both smart, and really quirky birds. Like, seriously weird, but no matter what goes though our relationship it always holds up. Try and true.

Evy: I like that about you too, and also you listen.

Scarlet: AHHH THE REMINISCING!

Evy: Very simple, but I fell like I can actually tell you stuff

Scarlet: Yeah, me too.


3. What fictional friendship is like yours?

Evy: Question three... Ummm... I can't think of one right now.

Scarlet: hmmmm....

Scarlet: Like harry and Hermione.

Evy: Oh yeah!

Evy: That one seems so obvious now


4. What are your MBTI personalities?

Scarlet: uh- uhm.... whats MBTI?

Evy: Myers Briggs Type Indicator

Scarlet: ah. One sec, I need to take it again.

Evy: I'm an INFP

Scarlet: I'm taking the test, lol

[Scarlet sends me this picture]

 https://nus1-api.asm.skype.com/v1/objects/0-cus-d1-d8813e73c6ae9555ac52a5dfe9c0ed2f/views/imgpsh_fullsize

Evy: We're the same! wow

Evy: Also, plug in your phone



5. What are the fandoms that you got each other into?

Evy: I think none?

Scarlet: I feel like it would be Homestuck for me (getting you to look at it) and then you got my into that family thing with "The Girl"

Evy: Yeah, Danger Days. I feel like I've just kinda been throwing it at you and you're just watching, but sure.

6. What is the funniest thing you have said to each other?

Scarlet: This next one is like, impossible.

Scarlet: Since, like, everything is so random

Evy: We say so much random stuff we can't even remember it. I thought I had a list somewhere, but oh well.



7. What is a quote that you think describes the other best?

Scarlet: For the quote

idek....

Evy: I'm bad at both quotes and describing people

me to

Scarlet: Yeah, me too. 

[We skipped this one] 


8. Biggest disagreement?

Scarlet: what would this be...?

Scarlet: PUNCTUATION!

Evy: Yeah probably. [←As I edit this, I am adding so much punctuation to Scarlet's stuff. This is very true.]


8.5. Biggest agreement?

Scarlet: Seasons. I guess?

Scarlet: Character creation! that's it!

Evy: Definitely. What do you mean by seasons though?

Scarlet: Liking the same seasons

Evy: Like spring and fall?

Scarlet: yeah


9. What ship from a fandom (an actual space ship) would you take?

Scarlet: ACTUAL SPACE SHIPS!

Evy: The Tardis

Scarlet: hell yeah

Evy: You can literally go anywhere

Evy: It would be amazing

Scarlet: yeah!


10. Favorite couple ship?

Scarlet: and now couple ships...

Scarlet: This is a hard one.

Evy: Probably SunLight for me (Sunset Shimmer X Twilight Sparkle, My Little Pony)

Scarlet: MMM this is a really hard one.

Evy: Speaking of SunLight... *Momentarily disappears to check FimFiction*

Evy: *returns from FimFiction excitedly* IT UPDATED!!! I have more Spectacular Seven to read later!!

Scarlet: Cherry x Kakiro, or Scarlet x Jinx.

[Scarlet made the ones on the left (names/character) and then her friend role played as the ones on the right.]


11. Favorite video games?

Evy: Uhhh minecraft

Evy: Because that's the only one I play so therefore my favorite?

Scarlet: Overwatch. or Starbound.


12. What are you about to go do/watch?

Scarlet: Well. I'm watching Night In The Woods on Youtube, and talking to you.

Evy: I'm going to go read the new Spectacular Seven chapter and write this into a post


Scarlet: That's it, then. That was super fun!

Evy: It was! Thanks for doing this!

Scarlet: If yah don't mind... link my Youtube channel? #shamelessselfpromotion

Evy: Sure. her Youtube channel is HERE, she posts gaming videos.


Yay! This took me forever to edit, but thankfully it's done now. Phew.

As for tagging people... I don't know anyone to tag, I'm sorry. All the bloggers I talk to were tagged by Shuffle already. Anika, I'm tagging you again, so now you have to do it.

I have two (?) other posts in progress, and part three of Nameless is finished, I just need to look over it again. Thank you again to Shuffle for tagging me, this was really fun. Until later,

Comments

  1. Thanks for doing the tag!! You guys made me laugh!! You should do another post together sometime! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like