Just Because I Love Sweaters Doesn't Mean I Like The Cold.


I don't like fall much. Or winter, for that matter. I mean, the clothes are great. The food is great. Sweaters, hoodies, boots, and candy corn? Amazing. Pretty orange leaves? Also amazing. My birthday? That's pretty good too. The fact that it's 66 degrees outside right now? Bring back summer.


You know who hates the cold? This girl.
Everyone says that cold weather is better, because if you're still cold you can always add another layer. If you're too hot, well... You can't really escape it.
Today I wore three layers: a tank top, a sweater, and a jacket. I was shaking when I was standing outside. And it 66 degrees out!! Yesterday I swear it was still hot.


The leaves aren't bad though. There's this tree at the end of my street that turns the most beautiful orange. But it has to be cold before the leaves turn colors, and it's almost not worth it. Everything here is still completely green.



Yesterday I went to Kohl's and bought a blue jacket and a hoodie. They're both pretty cute, but I was thinking I could wait before I needed them. I was sadly mistaken.


Mr. Turtle is so cute.
The takeaway here is that just because I love sweaters doesn't mean I love the cold. I actually hate it. Give me spring and summer and I'll be happy.
What's your favorite season?

Comments

  1. Same! Right now my toes are freezing off because of the cold...it was literally 90 degrees yesterday, and now it's like, 50. *sigh* Crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been completely in the 50's today and yesterday! I love the fall so I'm excited for colder weather. But yes, I love sweaters and I will wear them during the summer because sweaters are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Fall is my favorite season and I love wearing sweaters, but the weather needs to make up its mind!! The temps keep changing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so weird! It's freezing in the mornings but then it's warm during the day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You might also like