Cheeto Torches: my christmas trip

I'm back! Along with my creative energy. It was nice to not think about blogging for two weeks.
Over those two weeks, my family went to see both sets of grandparents and my cousins. It was awesome, as always. We stayed with my mom's parents for three days, then stayed in a hotel for another night and visited my dad's parents the next morning.
These are some highlights from my trip, in no particular order, mixed with some pictures I took.

    • caramel cake
    • driving the golf cart
    • when we were playing Sorry and everyone started humming the Chicken Dance
    • "I have come for your soul"

    • when we were playing hide-and-seek in the dark and we couldn't find Braxton for 20 minutes
    • he was laying in some leaves
    • Charlie, Allie, and I were thinking about being on a ghost hunting show while trying to find Braxton and my dad and Mason jumped out and we screamed.
    • cranberry salad
    • Braxton played Monopoly all the way through with his dad. twice.
    • christmas light necklaces
    • the dancing Santa Claus that sings Jingle Bell Rock
    • Charlie and Allie pulled the same off-road golf cart maneuver six times. and surprised me every time.
    • opening presents 
    • my cousins gave me a cat clip to put on my headphones
    • Mason's spiderman helicopter toy 
    • driving my mom's car (it was scary but I need my permit) 

    • roasting hot dogs
    • setting cheetos on fire
    • Braxton burned a potato chip and it looked really cool
    • lemon lime Grapenade
    • French
    • taking pictures of Evan while Mason drove me around on the golf cart
    • Mason poking dog poop
    • looking in an old shed with insulation falling out of the roof
    (featuring Mason's feet instead of mine)
    •  hotel room coffee
    • free jelly beans
    • the best BLT in the world
    • stealing hotel makeup wipes
    • Mr. Turtle's "rock collection" from the hotel landscaping
    • finally getting home
    Are you excited for Christmas tomorrow? I am.
    Merry Christmas,
    Lanie 

    Comments

    1. That visit was so fun!
      ...Mason poking dog poop... okkkkk, didn't know that happened!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    You might also like