It's Snowing!!

My mom woke me up at 9 this morning and told me to look out the window.

That's our bird feeder. It's all hazy because it was still snowing really hard.
It hasn't snowed in December in 7 years, I think. It snowed on Christmas when I was eight or nine.
I don't think it even snowed this much last January.


Look at this!! It's so white and pretty!!


My boots.



A nervous Amber venturing into the driveway slush.


Evan is my snow day buddy.

I'm loving Google's Santa Tracker site right now. I'm a little obsessed with the Wrap Battle game. I also beat all 9 levels of Code Boogie.
Here is the link, if you want to play.

While you're here: I'm taking a break from blogging until Christmas. I had posts planned out. What I don't have is the energy to actually accomplish them. To restore creative energy, a break is in order.
Until Christmas Eve,
Lanie 

Comments

  1. I know I was so excited yesterday morning! It's one of the deepest snows i have ever seen! :) :) :) It is also a very wet snow:( but still lots of fun to play in. I played in it for 1 hour and then I couldnt feel my toes until an hour had passed afterward. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr?I love snow!! except the coldness.:)
    And the beauty of snow on the trees is so inspirational. I want to write a poem on it but i can't express it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow! :):) Lovely pics. Amber and Even are absurdly cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like