Farm Photos with Evan

I got some pictures of Evan while I was at my grandparents' house for Christmas. I love taking pictures at their house because they have way better backgrounds than my house does.
Shoutout to my cousin Mason for driving me around while I took these.


Who needs to walk when you have a golf cart?
Her glasses are falling off. Oops.






This one was Mason's idea. You can see my fingers a little, but it's cute.




These were very hard to take because I was using one of my hands to balance her on the fence and the other to hold my phone.


Moss.



I was going to rotate this one, but I decided I like it this way.


I think this is my favorite photo from this shoot.



The rock says "2007" because that's when my grandparents' house was built.


Taking a break.







Last photo, starring Mason's feet.
While you're here, I should mention my doll Instagram. It's @pointeshoesdolls. I've had it for a few months now. You should go follow me!
Most of these pictures will be posted on there as well.
I mentioned at the bottom of my last post that I wanted to do a Q&A soon. Would you kindly comment questions? Thank you.
Until later,
Lanie 

Comments

  1. Heres a q&a Q: What is your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be answered! Thank you very much.

      Delete
    2. What is a place you really want to go someday? (for the q&a)
      I like the picture of Evan walking the fence!

      Delete
    3. Thank you! Your question will be answered.

      Delete
  2. What are your favorite activities/hobbies/pastimes?
    For the q and a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the balancing one was hard to take but I think it looks great and you did a great job with just one hand :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like