I'm Just A Painter And I'm Drawing A Blank

- Don't You Know Who I Think I Am? // Fall Out Boy



Hello! Today I wrote an art post.
Right now I'm very happy because I'm not at school. They predicted icy roads this morning because it's been raining for three days and suddenly dropped to 26 degrees tonight. They didn't have to totally cancel school, but they did, and I'm definitely not complaining.

I've been too busy to draw much for the past few months, so this post won't be very long.  
(Click the pictures to make them bigger.)


It's Glitter holding a jar of pink glitter. This is emotionally distressing because her older sister, who died about three days prior, named her Glitter. Smoke Sky, her new friend/housemate, took her to a market, bought her a jar of glitter, but did not expect the outcome. The story goes on for a very long time after that, so I'll leave it there.


Here's a zoomed in photo of her face so you can see the effort I put into her tears.


This is Liam. They're an alien from some distant planet where they live partially underwater. Their species are genderless amphibians, to greatly simplify it.


Here they are again, being sent through human high school. I maybe should trace and color this, but I really like it.


Liam and their friend Delilah, the mermaid.

No, it's not serious art, but it's funny.

This is my constant mental state. Drawn on my notes for World Lit.


This is a colored doodle that I did in math class one day. I draw in that class more than I actually calculate stuff, which might be a bit of a problem. The boy on the left is Sunny, a character that my friend and I created. (He's a boy; you can't tell because he's four and wearing a dinosaur costume.) The girl on the left is dressed as a Snow White. She doesn't have a name.
Speech bubble says, "I'm a tiara-saurus rex!"


This is Corey from Tales From The Bookshop. You may notice that she has short hair. Hm, that's a major plot point that we haven't gotten to yet. ;)


This is a sea monster/siren/something. The story behind it is that I was sketching and accidentally turned the background black, and it looked cool.

(Excuse the messy background; This was the best picture I had.)
This was a birthday card that I drew for a friend back in September. I thought the design was really cute.

This is what I have to share today. I'm going to get back to my homework now.

Comments

  1. Ooh I really like all these! You have a really distinctive drawing style 😊 And the stories behind the characters sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like