Lizards

I adore lizards. They're fantastic little reptiles.
I don't claim to know a lot about them or how to take care of them or anything. I just think they're cool. I think we have a few things in common. Both me and your typical backyard lizard are shy and enjoy sitting on warm rocks.


I saw this little dude hanging out on our driveway a while ago. I grabbed my camera and followed him around for a bit.


Look at him! He's such a model.
(Disclaimer: I don't know if this lizard is actually male or not. I imagine there's a way to tell, but like I said, I don't know much about lizards.)

Do you see him? I feel a bit bad for bothering him. I wasn't going to hurt him, but he didn't know that.


I don't know if this was the same lizard, but a few days after I took these pictures, I found a lizard hanging out on the wall next to my back door. I didn't notice him until I tried to open the door. The noise scared him, so he jumped onto my hand and ran away. It made my day.


I'll be honest, this isn't going anywhere and I'm running out of things to say. I wrote an entire post dedicated to a lizard, so what?
Dragons are just giant fantasy lizards.


After this I went back inside and left him alone.

I will probably regret posting this at a later date. I hope you enjoyed the lizard pictures.

Comments

  1. Aww.. I love this! Those pictures are so coool. Animals are the best, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizards are awesome. And I love the pictures. That one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LIZARDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing lizards in my yard too. Your pictures are awesome!
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like