Boring Into Beautiful Photography Contest

Hello, it's Gemstone with Evy narrating. Unlike the past four (I think) posts, this is not about Camp NaNo or writing! It's about photography!
I have entered Megan from A Barefoot Gal's photography contest. Her blog is here. They have two spots left I think. The first category was posted this morning. 
I haven't ever told anyone this, but I do have a photography blog. It's called Chasing Butterflies. I will be posting entries for the contest there. The first photo I will post here, though, just so this post will be a little more interesting.

Category one: Fuzzy

I took a picture of a fuzzy flower. I especially like the raindrops on the leaves.
That's all for now, although I will make a post later on Chasing Butterflies.

Comments

You might also like