Recent Art

I have been wanting to post for a few days, but didn't know what to post. I have decided to post some of my recent artworks.

This is my cousin, Braxton. I copied this from a photograph, and I think it turned out pretty good, besides the fact that he looks really old.

This is another that I am especially proud of. It's a mermaid secretary. I felt like drawing a mermaid, and then this happened.

This is a redesign of a character that I drew for one of my friend's contests. I forgot I even entered until she told me I won. Just as a comparison for how my drawing skills have improved, here is the entry.


The new one looks much better.
My camera decided to be weird for this one, so it's sideways. This is a cat. A very nice cat. Probably one of the best I've drawn, actually. Her face actually looks like it has depth!

This is a cover that I drew for Caught Outside. It seems pretty self-explanatory.

This is another piece of art based on Caught Outside. This one is Meredith's bedroom. I was trying to draw 3D and it didn't really work, so the curtains ended up being sort of sideways. The bookshelf was just a disaster. I think Meredith actually draws this in chapter one.

This is another piece from Caught Outside, Meredith's backyard. Meredith draws it in one of the later scenes.

For our last drawing, we have one titled: Dream. But if you look, there are two messages in the sky. I enjoyed doing the posing for this one. I think that the girl sitting is one of the best that I have done.

That's all for now. Which piece of art is your favorite, and would you like to see a random sneak peek for Caught Outside? I really would like to know.

Comments

  1. Yay! I would LOVE to see a sneak peak of Daught Outside! I really love that picture of the girl that you redesigned! You have really improved! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great drawings! I especially love the cat and the recreation of your older drawing! Great job! Keep it up!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you redid the picture from my contest!! That was so long ago! That makes me feel old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah. When did you start that contest anyway?

      Delete
  4. I don't know. Maybe it was, like, 4 or 5 years ago?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like