That Kid With Blue Hair

I'm not dead! (I promise) I assume most of you know that, but it feels like forever since I wrote a post. It hasn't been, but being at a dance intensive warps time a little. It's also exhausting. Going from dancing six hours a week to four hours a day is quite a change. I think I've gotten better, but I also hurt my knee so.

I've got seven drawings (plus a bonus doodle) to show you today! Half of them are of "that kid with blue hair," otherwise known as Glitter. All together they showcase her entire shirt collection.


We'll start with this one, because it's my favorite. The posing and the colors and the gas station in the background! She's carrying a motorcycle helmet.

This is where she introduces herself. DIGITAL ART YAY! You can see on the sides where I was playing around with the brushes.


Another digital doodle-type thing of Smoke Sky. 


Glitter again but from the side! The tiny writing says "fruit cocktail" because that's what she's eating and also the title of the drawing. 
I hadn't drawn many profile shots of people before this, but it came out pretty good. I'll get better with practice.


In her signature shirt. The story is that Pixie saw it in a shop one day and said "It's you!" And of course they weren't leaving without it.


 Party Poison. Colored in ink pen and colored pencil. I couldn't seem to decide if I was shading or not, so their shirt looks a little weird when compared to the rest of their body.
Tiny writing says "Jacket? garbage bag? who knows." I'm leaning towards garbage bag because their jacket isn't black anyway.


Kaya in her absolute favorite dress. She loves it so much, she wants to set it on fire.
Tiny writing says "NO."


 This is Raina, Glitter's adoptive daughter. Otherwise known as Spectra Spider. In this picture she's about age thirteen. 
Her shirt used to be Glitter's, but then Raina needed some clothes so Glitter gave this one up.


Bonus doodle of little Raina! Done in pen and pencil because it's cool.
Her hair is messed up on one side because she accidentally set it on fire. Long story.

Which drawing is your favorite? You already know mine. I'm getting inspired to do more stuff like the Raina doodle. Those are pretty quick but they're fun.

Until later,

Comments

  1. Awhh, I love the colorful hair! I've always wanted to dye my hair a bright color but I'm too chicken. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, bright colored hair would be fun to have. I'm not sure what color I would get though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You might also like