Watercolor Roses

I'm listening to some Imagine Dragons stuff that I haven't heard in a while. I'd forgotten how good it is.
Evolve is amazing, by the way. I finally listened to all of it and ahhhhhhhhh. My favorite track is Walking The Wire, by far.
Ya know what, I'll review Evolve in another post. :P This is gonna be a ramble-y post with some art mixed in.

Sam wants to rename our sister chat to "Emo Spicy Girl and her gang." I'm not sure what I think about that being an actual nickname.

Watercolor paints are fun. I don't have much talent with them and I don't use them much, but when I do I really enjoy it. I should paint more often.


This was what made me realize that watercolor paints are really cool.




Water! Just because.


And another rose. This doesn't look like a rose exactly, but I'm not sure what else to call it.

Do you ever want to write the exact way something sounds? To make the type read exactly like the music?
I do. But it's so hard. You can't emphasize words and stretch them the same that you can when you're singing.

I painted three of my toenails purple and then picked it off, but it won't come off my little toe in two places, so now it looks like my toe has eyebrows.

I would love to choreograph stuff and put it on youtube, but I'm not allowed to post videos of myself. It's a shame. You could be watching me Ballet to Fall Out Boy instead of reading this. Or in addition to it, more likely.

I think I need to wrap this up now. I'll have a real post out soon, I promise.
Until later,

P.S. My cousin Charlie has a new blog! It's called Picking Pineapples. [<-- Link] She has only posted once so far, but maybe if you go leave her some nice comments she'll post more. ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

You might also like