Photo Dump: Summer 2016

I was looking through my phone's camera roll and I stumbled across some old pictures that I had forgotten about. I really like some of them, and I thought I should put them here.
These are from last summer when I stayed at my grandparents' house with Charlie.

Ellie in one of Charlie's doll dresses.


Isn't she beautiful?




Charlie's doll, Emily, in Maryellen's dress and shoes.


Maryellen in Emily's dress.


In the woods.


This is a cool angle.



This one was my phone background for a while.


Ripples!


Look at my baby!!! I mean... uh... my cat.




She's adorable.


A cool old tree I found.


I forget if I've shared this one, but I think it's pretty.


This could be a book cover.


And some pastel pink clouds to wrap this up.

I know this wasn't much, but I'm working on a (slightly) bigger post for my blogiversary next week.

While you're here: I have discovered a new band. MUNA is a pop band, so it might be more relatable to you all. Their music is awesome and it has so much meaning behind it. I recommend their songs "So Special" and "I Know A Place."

Until later,

Comments

You might also like