Books and Dragons (part two)

I'm back with the rest of my bookshelf tour! If you missed part one, you can find it here. 
Click the pictures to make them bigger. 


Here's the whole thing again, but this time we focus on the top shelf. This shelf has more dragons and less books. The pictures are generally better than the pictures of the bottom shelf.


The top shelf. These are all fantasy books.
Having things displayed on top of the books cool, but the downside is that you have to move them to get the books out.


Allie gave me the fairy statue for Christmas last year. Her name is Cleo, and her dragon's name is Clouds. The yellow dragon is Gretta, and the tiny blue dragon sitting on the rock is Rayne.

Books in this picture:
The Giver by Lois Lowry, and the accompanying series.
Eragon, the book I got for Christmas last year and still haven't read.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians (series) by Rick Riordan.


Glow, the wingless dragon, and his two bottles of nail glitter. Actual glitter is really hard to put on your nails, so I never used it, but it makes great fairy dust. Beside him are the mother and daughter sea dragons, Gray and Glint.


Books in this picture:
The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (half of it, anyway)


This is a picture frame that I found at a yard sale. I put some aluminum foil where the photo was supposed to go so it looks like a mirror.
Also featuring the rest of the Harry Potter series and more nail glitter.


I put things on top of the books here because they are mostly the same height and flat. The dragon's name is Grant. I collected the shells when I visited Charlie's family at the beach. I have considered making a necklace from one of the shells.
The bucket has doll-sized craft supplies in it.


A strategically placed journal makes up the difference between the loose Harry Potter books and the box set. This baby dragon is unnamed. Three tiny notebooks in a stack, and then... My CDs.


From top to bottom:
Save Rock And Roll, Fall Out Boy
Folie a Duex, Fall Out Boy
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, My Chemical Romance
The Black Parade, My Chemical Romance
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, My Chemical Romance.

I want eight or ten more albums, but right now I can't afford them. Soon.

♡♡♡♡♡

This wraps up part two! I hope you enjoyed.

Comments

You might also like