We're Turning Three!



via GIPHY

It's my third blogiversary! I've been running this place for three years now. And you know what that means!

It's time for another survey! This one will be taken in the form of several short-answer essay questions. You have fifteen minutes to complete each one for a grade of thirty points each. Good luck!




Of course I was kidding. If you took it, thank you! If not, please do.

And now for the traditional statistics!

My top posts for the year are:
  1. The Get to Know Me Tag: Writer's Edition
  2. Art Class Drawings
  3. On Being LGBT+
Follower count: 17!  
Posts made: 40!

My favorite posts that I wrote are:



A lot of stuff has happened in this past blogging year. I think I've opened up more than I used to, and I've changed my content to be (slightly) more consistent. I've already completed my resolution to post more writing. Let me know what kind of things you'd like to see in the next year!

I want you to know that I love love love all of you. Thank you so much for inspiring me to blog.

Comments

  1. Yayyy! Congratulations on your 3rd blogiversary! :D Keep it up, Lanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not on there, but I would like to see you keep doing poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't write poetry very often, which is why it wasn't on the survey, but I'll try to write some more!

      Delete
    2. ok! And happy third year of having a blog in the blogosphere ( such a fun word to say.)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your third blogiversary!! That's awesome 😄 Good luck for your next year of blogging! And your survey was really funny 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh happy blogiversary!! Three years is so crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like